Fall Jonquil Festival
- Date: 10/27/2018 10:00 AM - 5:59 PM
- Location: Community Center
200 Village Green Circle SE
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Fall Jonquil Festival - Day 1
Saturday, October 27 / 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
The Jonquil Festival has a history of over 20 years and will feature over 175 hand-made arts & crafts booths, local non-profit booths, live music, festival food and children's activities. Artisans are from all over the southeast and feature their own hand made crafts, paintings, clothing, furniture, jewelry and much more.
Things kick off for the festivities with a Smyrna Police Annual Kids Halloween Parade with registration at 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and a parade starting at 9:00 a.m..
- Food - pizza, cotton candy, candy apples, corn dogs, hand-dipped ice cream, snow cones, polish sausage, chicken sandwiches, BBQ and more.
- Fun stuff for the kids - interactive inflatable activities, sand art, costume contest and a children's costume parade for the kids Saturday morning at 9 am.
- Children's Halloween Costume Parade - Saturday Oct. 27 at 9 am. FREE. Prize for best costume in three age groups.
- Friends of the Smyrna Library book sale.
- Keep Smyrna Beautiful jonquil bulbs sale.
- Smooth Sounds of Scott Thompson - J. Scott Thompson has played with or opened for legendary artists such as Steve Cropper, Leon Russell, Jimmy Hall and Charlie Daniels just to name a few. He will be performing on the Veteran's Memorial lawn, adjacent to the fall Jonquil Food Court, both Saturday and Sunday.
Fall Jonquil Festival Hours:
- Saturday, October 27 - 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday, October 28 - 12 pm to 5 pm
- FREE ADMISSION
Take I-75 to Exit 260 (Windy Hill Rd.) head west approximately three miles to Atlanta Rd., turn left onto Atlanta Rd. and the festival will be one mile on the right. For more information, call Tod Miller or Bill Watson at 770-423-1330/ www.jrmmanagement.com or www.smyrnacity.com.