Offices in the Smyrna Community Center
200 Village Green Circle
The Tolleson Pool diving well will be closed on Thursday, June 6 and Thursday June 20 beginning at 4 pm for a Smyrna Sharks Diving Team home meet.
We have several summer camp options for this summer. Summer Camps
Smyrna Summer Concert Series - Table Reservations
- June 8 Sugar Lime Blue
- Sugar Lime Blue is redefining Americana. They draw from Jazz, Blues and Country to create a purely unique sound.
- 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- July 13 Throwback Experience
- This band will keep you on your feet all night! They are the Southeast's most dedicated, high-energy party band and they promise you a musical journey through the 60s, 70s and 80s.
- 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- August 3 Banks & Shane
- Smyrna's annual birthday celebration
- 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Concert table bundles get you one table for each of the three concerts. They are $75 for City of Smyrna residents / $105 for non residents. Table bundles on sale now
June and July concert tables are $30 per concert for City of Smyrna Residents / $40 per concert for non residents. August concert tables are $40 for city of Smyrna residents / $50 for non residents. Individual concert tables go on sale May 13 (for City of Smyrna residents) / May 20 (for non residents)
Not Just a Movie Movie Series
Don't miss out! Load up the family, come out and join us for a fun, relaxing evening in our parks. Bring lawn chairs or a blanket, and enjoy these family friendly movies under the stars, along with kid friendly activities and outdoor games.
Admission and snacks are free!
- June 29 "Hotel Transylvania" (PG)
- Veterans Memorial (2800 King St.)
- Pre-movie activities will include DJ, games and so much more. Pre-movie activities will begin at 7:30 p.m. with the movie following at dusk
- July 27 "RV" (PG)
- Brinkley Park (1270 Hunter Street)
- Pre-movie activities will include inflatables, face painting and so much more. Pre-movie activities will being at 7:30 with the movie following at dusk
Notice: Temporary Field Closures
Unplanned field closures may occur due to weather conditions. If you want to know when fields our closed, please sign up for text alerts. A text message will be sent out when fields are closed due to weather. To receive these texts, text the key word fieldsupdate to the number 84483.
Thanks to the citizens' overwhelming support for the 2005 Parks Bond, the City was able to develop several new parks and improve many others. The proximity to multiple play areas, ball fields, and natural environments helps make the Jonquil City a peaceful place to recreate.
- Map of Smyrna Parks [PDF]
- Map of Smyrna Trails [PDF]
Click above for a complete list of recreation facilities. Many of these facilities can be rented for private events. To book a room or outdoor space, please contact the Office Assistant at (678) 631-5394, Mon-Fri, 9:00am - 6:00pm.
|The Community Center houses two gymnasiums, fitness equipment, and a walking track. Most of the City-sponsored programs and activities are held in this facility. Rooms and meeting space are available for rent.|
|Adults age 55 and older have access to their own fitness equipment, exercise classes, and therapy pool at the Aline Wolfe Adult Recreation Center on Church Street.|
|Did you know that Brawner Hall at Taylor-Brawner Park has meeting space? That the Taylor-Brawner House may be a great place for a special event? For more information or contact the Brawner Hall representative at (678) 631-5545 for an appointment.|
|Aunt Fanny's Cabin is an ideal venue for intimate dinner parties or small receptions. Enjoy hardwood floors, antique furnishings, and a modern kitchen. Click the link for photos and rental rates.|