All parks and playgrounds closed due to COVID-19 until further notice.
Click here to read Mayor Norton's statement.
Dog park patrons should learn and follow the Dog Park Rules:
- Use at your own risk
- Owners are responsible and liable for actions of their dog
- Dogs must be kept on leash until inside the double-gated entry
- Handler must have a leash at all times
- Dogs must be under voice control and in sight of handler
- Handler must be at least 18 and children must be 12 years or older to enter
- Handlers are limited to two dogs only
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated with tags displayed on collar
- Only dogs less than 30 lbs may enter in the small dog area
- Spike collars are not permitted
- Handler must clean up and dispose of waste and litter left by their dogs and must cover holes dug by their dogs
- No glass or alcohol permitted
- Liquids are allowed. No human or dog food, treats, or smoking permitted
- Commercial activity and professional training is prohibited
Not allowed in off-leash areas:
- Vicious, dangerous or aggressive dogs
- Puppies less than six months
- Sick dogs
- Dogs in heat
Violators are subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
Call Animal Control at (770) 499-4136 with questions or complaints regarding dogs using this facility. EMERGENCY Dial 9-1-1
Park(s) may be closed for maintenance, weather, or events without notice.