Smyrna Public Library is proud to announce the “1,000 Books B4 Kindergarten” reading challenge. As the name indicates, we are challenging Smyrna families to read 1,000 books with their children before the first day of Kindergarten. The program is designed to be a fun and easy way to help your child develop pre-reading skills vital to kindergarten readiness.
- Stop by Youth Services to register your child.
- Pick up your first tracking sheet or download the 1000b4k app for iPhone or Android ttp://b4.georgialibraries.org/.
- Have fun reading as a family!
- Come back to Smyrna Library once you reach your “100 books” milestone to receive your sticker and name on the wall. Come back after each “100 books” level is complete to move your name on the wall.
- Once you’ve reached 1,000 books before the first day of Kindergarten, come back to Smyrna Library to receive a certificate and a Family Pass gift certificate to Dairy Queen, 1641 Spring Road, Smyrna, Georgia!
See any Youth Services staff member with questions about "1,000 Books B4 Kindergarten." Staff can also assist if you need recommendations or help finding books appropriate for your child.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions relating to "1,000 Books B4 Kindergarten."