Patron Rules for Public Computer Use during Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Must wear a mask throughout your time in the building.
- Must maintain social distancing.
- Reservations are for two hours and may not be extended.
- Only four public computers are available, to maintain social distancing between computer users.
- Non-cardholders may purchase a guest pass for $1 which provides 1 hour of computer time. Access is free for cardholders.
- Internet (using Internet Explorer browser)
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office Excel
Copy & Print Services
Computer users may release their printouts at the self-service Document Center.
The Document Center printer/copier may also be used as a conventional photocopier. Printouts and copies are available in Black & White and Color. Paper sizes available are letter (8 1/2” x 11”) and legal (8 1/2” x 14”).
- B&W copies/prints—15 ¢ (any size)
- Color copies/prints—50 ¢ (any size)
Users may print double-sided copies, but they will be charged for each side.
The Print Release Station will accept VISA and MasterCard. The coin-op box next to the printer/copier will take quarters, nickels, dimes, $1 and $5.
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Send As Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of our printers:
($.15 per page) Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
($.50 per page) Color: email@example.com
This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located on the 2nd floor. You will have the option to print the email, the attachment or both.
Method 2: Upload To Web Portal
Go to the Wireless Printing Portal.
Select Black and White or Color options.
Enter your email address.
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located on the 2nd floor.
At The Self Service Kiosk
At the Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job(s).
Enter money into the coinbox. The box will take quarters, nickels, dimes and $1 bills.